This fun and casual cook-off competition features over 50 local men – leaders in business, construction, accounting/finance, law enforcement, healthcare, manufacturing, real estate, government, education, and media – serving samples of their favorite dish for public judging.
NEW this year...
- a Professional/Commercial Chef division for those who work at restaurants or other eating establishments.
- Change of venue to the infield, NASCAR garage area of Chicagoland Speedway which will provide:
- Abundant parking
- An exclusive infield experience
- Photo opportunity with race car in Victory Lane
- Outdoor seating with a view of the illuminated grandstand provides an early fall, alfresco dining atmosphere to relax and socialize
More information at www.menwhocook.info