MEN WHO COOK is a favorite of all ages and provides critical financial support for the Will County Children's Advocacy Center's programs that provide hope, healing, and justice for abused children.
With over 1,100 attendees last year, MEN WHO COOK is widely recognized as the largest and most popular, single-day fundraising event in Will County!
This fun and casual cook-off competition features over 50 local men – leaders in business, construction, accounting/finance, law enforcement, healthcare, manufacturing, real estate, government, education, and media – serving samples of their favorite dish for public judging.
NEW this year...
- Addition of a Professional/Commercial Chef division for those who work at restaurants or other eating establishments.
- Change of venue to the infield, NASCAR garage area of Chicagoland Speedway which will provide:
- Abundant parking
- An exclusive infield experience
- Photo opportunity with race car in Victory Lane
- Outdoor seating with a view of the illuminated grandstand provides an early fall, alfresco dining atmosphere to relax and socialize